feedburner

Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter



feedburner count

Blogging problem

Categories:

Creating a blog was on the back on my mind for a very long time now,probably 6 months before. All the previous attempts had failed or I was not satisfied with the post I had written. Finally when I made up my mind I thought 'What shall I write about?'. With every subject I took up I could come up with only three or four lines max. That is what 'Starting problem' is I guess. Then I started browsing the net for ideas and started reading other blogs written by people. And finally here I am writing my first post in my blog. The next step was naming the blog. I started thinking about a funky or catchy name for my blog and after a lot of thought being put in the process, I finally came up with this name.



0 comments:

Post a Comment