feedburner

Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter



feedburner count

µTorrent 1.8 released

Categories:

After 6 long months, µTorrent 1.8 was released on Aug 9. The last stable version i.e. µTorrent 1.7.7 was released way back on Jan 25.
A lot of improvement has been made in this release. Some major ones and some minor ones. Major updates include Teredo Tunneling, IPv6 support, the changes in the GUI (in fact it has been enhanced), Full vista support etc. To check the details of the changes, check the release notes here.

To download the latest version click here.

Update 1: I also noticed a increase in the download speed also but don't know if it because of the program or internet provider. If you guys also found out the difference in speed, do tell me.



1 comments:
gravatar
sharvarionline said...
August 21, 2008 3:14 PM  

Hi
I read your posting. it is very interesting and informative. I like it. pls comment on my site also.

Post a Comment