feedburner

Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter



feedburner count

Can you ditch your smartphone? A Challenge

Categories: , ,

Engadget Mobile has come up with a novel idea, rather a challenge.
Nokia 1100The challenge is simple: Ditch your smartphone for a month and try to live with a the basic Nokia 1100.
Hmmm must say it is a very intriguing challenge in this age of Web 2.0 or atleast you would think so, but according to figures of Nokia, there are over 200 million people who are using this set and haven't upgraded to any other smart phone.
I honestly cannot think of a day without my Nokia N70 phone. Though I don't use any of the smart phone applications but I cannot stay without listening to music and taking snaps from my phone. What do you say?
Feel free to let me know your experience if you take up the challenge. Or if you are one of my kind, do tell me what feature from your phone you cannot do without.



2 comments:
gravatar
Aku said...
September 16, 2008 7:00 PM  

Haha!! I've been using the Nokia 1100 since almost 2 years now. And I probably live with it for another year before upgrading :)

Very tough phone btw.

gravatar
Vikas SN said...
September 16, 2008 10:02 PM  

Hehe Lucky you :)

BTW Thanks for dropping by Aku

Post a Comment