feedburner

Subscribe to Our Email Newsletter



feedburner count

Tsunami Times Rebranded as Techie Blues

As you might have noticed from past few days that "Tsunami Times" was going through major rebranding. It is almost an year now since I have started this blog. At the start I did not want to follow any specific genre via my blog. I blogged about the topics I found as interesting. But after one year I have become a tad bit wiser I guess. So I have transformed this blog into a complete techie blog and created another blog for non technical purposes. Do check that as well @ My Personal Space. Hope you find my site more interesting than before. I will put all my efforts to make this blog a better place. Thanks for your co-operation during the past few days.
I would also like to have feedback of this new site. Therefore do comment and let me know your feedback so that I can evolve this blog into a better place. Thanks :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment